Convenience and Having a Dentist in Paris Ontario
Having a Dentist in Paris Ontario
What could be more convenient than finding the services you need located near your favorite downtown Paris Ontario locations? On or near Grand Street North, you can find an abundance of other services, products and activities within easy walking distance of Paris Dental Centre. Convenience is just one of the advantages of having a dentist in Paris Ontario.
Do you have a mid-morning or early afternoon appointment with your dentist in Paris Ontario? Why not have lunch or dinner while you’re out? You can stop beforehand at one of Paris’s many restaurants for your choice of local or international cuisines. Local restaurants include:
- Brown Dog Coffee: specializes in in-house roasted coffee and apple fritters
- 2 Rivers Restaurant: patio dining with a beautiful view of the Grand River
- Camp 31: Southern-style BBQ
- The Cedar House Grill and Martini Bar: offers everything from vegetarian entrees to Certified Black Angus Canadian AAA beef steaks.
- The Cobblestone Public House: 16 international beers on tap and local cuisine
- The Forks: Specializes in local cuisine made from farm-to-table ingredients
- Jade’s of Paris: French and Chinese cuisine
- Steve’s Place: Pizza and Greek sandwiches and salads – a mom and pop eatery
- Still Waters Plate and Pour: extensive menu and a rooftop piano bar
Shopping can be a pleasant adventure. No matter what your tastes and needs, you can find something you like near our dentist in Paris Ontario. From the practical to the frivolous, downtown Paris offers many products for your shopping pleasure at a variety of local stores.
- Amelia Biscuit Company
- Baby BHome
- The Cheshire Cat: women’s apparel
- Debbie’s Basic Black: women’s apparel
- Fine Art of Design, Inc.
- Joydens Casual: women’s apparel
- Paris Fine Gold
- Paris Jewelers
- A Little Photo Lab and Studio
- Suzanne’s of Paris: women’s apparel
- Trends on Grand: women’s and men’s apparel
- With Whimsy Baby Boutique
Shopping can also take a more practical turn, and here is where convenience really kicks in. You can pick up items you need before or after your dental appointment to save a trip later on. Here are some of the places to shop for daily necessities.
- MLA Automotive Supply
- Rexall Pharma Plus
- United Discount Drug
- John M. Hall House of Quality Linens
- McCormick Florist and Gift Shop
- Tough’s Home Hardware
Sometimes what you’re shopping for isn’t an item but a person who can provide a service. In downtown Paris, there are several businesses that can supply your needs.
- Ahh…the Spahh
- Grand River Cab and Shuttle
- Impakt Studio Hair Design and Esthetics
- J&J Hair Styling
- Paris Coiffures II
- Paris Yoga Studio
- Paul’s Barber Shop
- Skin Deep Eco Spa
Paris Dental is also located alongside the Grand River. There, you can fish to your heart’s content. You can ride bicycles, take a walk by the river’s edge or sit in your camp chair beside the water and read a book. Paris also offers several other ways to enjoy your time before or after your dental appointment.
- Frets Necks Music Exchange
- Grand Experiences Canoe and Kayak Outfitters
- Green Heron Books
- Marvelous Toys – Education toys and games
- Paris Junction Hobbies
- Paris Sports Centre
- Runners Den
Here is a collection of places you can buy bitcoin online right now.